06 May Alex Evans & Natalie Blank
1) Friendly, professional, and always on time
2) Updates online listings daily matched to your criteria
3) Accommodating to all your needs, questions, and concerns – he will answer any question including tips for remodeling your new house to selecting homeowners insurance to choosing a bank
4) Has reliable references for banks and home inspectors – both the bank and home inspector we used know Dan personally and were great to work with
5) His communication skills are amazing – able to negotiate with sellers to get the right price including help with closing costs
6) He wants you to feel safe and secure in your new home
7) He is patient and will never ever rush you – even when you’re going back and forth between houses and change your mind a dozen times – he is there for you to make sure you make the best decision
8) He is there for you during tough times and understands how frustrating it can be to lose a house to another buyer or have banking troubles. He goes above and beyond to make sure you’re taken care of.
I would recommend Dan to anyone looking to buy/sell in the Frederick/MC/DC area. You won’t have to worry about finding a reliable bank or home inspector along the way – Dan has the connections for you.